The Service Desk Analyst will be responsible for assisting in the resolution of both hardware and software issues. This position will engage closely with clients and help in numerous IT projects.
- Resolve Level 1 IT Tickets/work orders. Escalates complex and/or high-priority problems to appropriate personnel or support groups for resolution.
- Support may include answering questions, troubleshooting problems, instructing customers regarding software or hardware functionality, and communicating policy.
- Determines the most effective manner to resolve a client's technical issue. Engages in research and in-depth troubleshooting to resolve technical issues.
- Promptly records required customer and problem information into the Ticketing System.
- Updates tickets with appropriate journal entries of activities and closes tickets with resolution and time spent entered upon completion of the job.
- Verifies that suggested solutions effectively resolve the users' problems through verbal or email follow-up.
- Assist in setting up new user profiles, PC’s/Laptops/Phones.
- Perform software, hardware, and firmware upgrades as necessary.
- Assist in researching products and services as necessary.
- Works on Helpdesk projects as assigned by manager.
- Assists with various IT projects that include networking, AD administration, File Server administration, and various other IT technologies.