· Supervise the duties of all stewarding department employees,facilities, operation and costs.
· Supervise the sanitation, cleanliness, hygiene as well as thequality level of product and services.
· Direct and assist Stewards in order to make clean up moreefficient.
· Ensure water temperature, and chemical levels are appropriatefor cleaning and documented.
· Assist with Banquet plate-ups and buffet by transporting andensuring adequate stock.
· Assist Chefs and kitchen staff with various tasks as needed.
· Check more specifically the proper use of chemicals and washingaccessories.
· Coordinate with the Stewarding Manager in establishing minimumand maximum operating parstocks and supplies and approve storeroom requisition.
· Assist in the location, movement and storage of banquetoperational equipment.
· Assist in the stock take of equipment and other items asrequired.
· Work closely with the Chef, Banquets & Catering Managerto anticipate guest needs.