· Responsible for enhancing the food product thatis presented to guests.
· Responsible for maintaining quality of foodproduct and ensuring consistency in food delivery and standards.
· Provide support of a specialist nature to theExecutive Committee, particularly to the Food & Beverage or OperationManager.
· Responsible for the selection, training, anddevelopment of the personnel within the department.
· Must be able to speak, read, write andunderstand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
· Must be able to read and write to facilitate thecommunication process.
· Requires good communication skills, both verbaland written.
· Most tasks are performed in a team environmentwith the employee acting as a team leader. There is minimal direct supervision.
· Must possess basic computational ability.
· Must possess basic computer skills.
· Knowledge of computer accounting programs, mathskills as well as budgetary analysis capabilities required.