Requirements & Qualifications:
Ideal candidates should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- Must work during USA business hours, which will be a night-time job.
- 3+ years of experience in recruitment and HR generalist responsibilities.
- Experience with recruiting candidates for BPO firm(s) is strongly preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Proficient in written and spoken English is necessary.
- High degree of computer literacy, including knowledge in Outlook, Word, and Excel Schedule/Coordinate/Attend meetings as assigned and reports on actions. Records, transcribes, and distributes meeting minutes.
- Having basic accounting knowledge is a plus.
- Punctually attend and respond to phone calls and voicemails. Answers inquiries and takes concise phone messages. Manage multiple email mailboxes in Outlook.