- 10+ years of solid experience in .Net development (ASP.NET MVC, .Net Web API, .Net Core, EF)
- 10+ years of MS SQL experience (DB architecture, query optimization, etc.)
- Solid experience in implementing security measures for web applications (will be vetted during the interview)
- Strong experience in performance tuning, identifying bottlenecks, and implementing solutions (will be vetted during the interview)
- Solid experience with Git
- Strong familiarity with AngularJS
- Excellent knowledge of application architecture and solution-designing enterprise-scale applications
- Experience in reviewing code.
- Developing (coding) new product features, and enhancements to existing capabilities.
- Performing code reviews, ensuring adherence to existing guidelines and standards.
- Problem-solving new stories and solutions.
- Visibility and opinion for the long-term product roadmap.
- Managing priorities and workflow based on multiple geographies and time zones (EST, MSK, PK, IST).