Keen eye for aesthetics and interactive design details.
· Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify, and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience, and drive growth.
· Create buy-ins for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
· Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
· Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
· Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
· Deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
· Drive product launches by working with public relations, executives, and other product management team members.
· Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that is consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
· Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
· Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit product and service feedback.
· Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager.
· Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
· Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
· Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
· A strong portfolio that shows attention to detail.
· Record of successfully launching consumer-impacting features or products.
· Skillful presenter with Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
· Fluency in English.
· Goal-oriented, driven individual as well as a team player.
· Teamwork and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
· Professional expertise with design tools like figma.
· Professional expertise in GIT and with GIT lifecycles and gitops.